Problems with daily drawing

Hi Everyone,

We’ve been having an intermittent problem with the daily drawing (the feature where when the light on Line-us does a short red flash when connected to WiFi to let you know a drawing is ready, and it’s drawn when you press the button). Sometimes the drawing doesn’t complete - we’ve been trying to track down the problem but it’s proving a bit tricky.

It would be useful to know if any of you are regularly seeing the problem so that we have a group of users to test with. If you do see it regularly it would be great if you could either email help@line-us.com with your username of just reply to this post.

thanks, …rob

Hi,

I just recently bought line-us and have been playing around with him, but today i noticed that its flashing red and blue and as you said not completing the whole drawing. Its only my second day with it so it might not be a regular occurrence but i’ll keep an eye on it and reset it

Thanks,

Tom

Yes, let me know how it goes. If it doesn’t complete the drawing Line-us will still draw it when you press the button even if the light is not not flashing, and it almost always draws successfully the second time.