Line-us will not connect to Windows 10 computer (Solid Blue)

I purchased a line-us recently and I cannot for the life of me get it to connect to my windows 10 computer. I can get it to connect to my android phone but it refuses to connect to my computer.

I put it in pairing mode, and my computer can connect to the line-us just fine, but when I select the wifi my computer is on, the app will flash green for a second saying “choose?” then say “Not Connected”, the machine itself stays solid blue. I disabled my ethernet and am on only wifi, i’ve tried to re-add the network multiple times, and even factory reset the device to no avail. I have scoured the forums today and have tried multiple suggestions like downloading Bonjour Print Services, and disabling my firewall but neither have worked for me. I also tried to connect it on my mobile hot-spot which to my surprise also didn’t work. Interestingly, even though it says that its not connected, I still get my daily drawing.

I have no idea what to do next and I primarily bought the machine for use on my PC in the first place. Help me Rob!!

1 Like